American Chiropractic Health
American Chiropractic Health
7407 York Rd.
Towson, MD 21204
Phone: (410) 821-7200
Email Us: email@example.com
As of September 28, 2019 our Chiropractic hours are as follows:
|Mon||9:00 AM||1:00 PM||3:00 PM||6:00 PM|
|Tue||1:00 PM||6:00 PM|
|Wed||9:00PM||1:00 PM||3:00 PM||6:00 PM|
|Thr||9:00 AM||1:00 PM||3:00 PM||6:00 PM|
|Sat||8:30 – 10:00
Please call our office for select Saturdays.
Please remember our concern for you and your health extends beyond office hours! If a situation arises just call the office for our “after hours” procedures.
Hope you find this slight modification better accommodates your busy life and makes your office visits more convenient.
We accept cash, check, as well as all major debit/credit cards.
|CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield|
|CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
Federal Employee Program
|Johns Hopkins EHP|
|PHCS – Private Health Care Systems|
|MedStar Medical Group|
Most other insurances are accepted.
Thank you for selecting us to help take care of your chiropractic health. My staff and I are committed to your treatment being a positive experience. It is our firm belief that all people who entrust their health to us want and deserve the finest chiropractic care available. Please understand your financial obligations are considered part of your treatment. Our purpose in providing you this financial information is to acquaint you with our policy for our mutual benefit. We will give you an estimate of costs required in advance of treatment so that you can come prepared for each visit. As in the past we will continue to file your insurance claims and will continue to follow these payment policies:
- All payments for services will be received as treatment is rendered unless a payment plan has been accepted prior to treatment.
- Patients with chiropractic insurance coverage will be required to pay their Deductible and Estimated Portion of the usual and customary fees at the time treatment is rendered. Your balance may not exceed $200.00 or professional services may be terminated.
- While filing the insurance is a service we extend to our patients, we must emphasize that as healthcare providers our relationship is with you, not your insurance company. The insurance information we receive is limited to what is covered—not what is not covered. We sincerely encourage you to contact your insurance company to obtain a list of procedures and limitations not covered. If payment is not received from your insurance carrier within 60 days, the balance becomes your total responsibility.
- On your First Appointment: If we are not able to verify your insurance or cannot obtain a list of benefits, full payment is due at the time services are rendered.
- Due to the uncertainties of responsibilities and relationships between your primary and secondary insurance carriers we can not file secondary claims. However, we will provide you with a detailed computer generated statement for you to submit for reimbursement.
Collection fees: There is a $35.00 fee charged on all returned checks. Account balances older than 60 days are subject to a finance charge of 1 ½% per month plus a monthly billing fee of $6.00. Any balance older than 90 days will be forwarded to “Collections” and subject to additional collection fees, including but not limited to, attorney’s fees, court cost, etc. It is not our intention to charge these additional fees, therefore we do need to be paid at the time treatment services are provided. Please help us avoid these additional costs, so that you and all of our patients can benefit from our quality care and reasonable fees.
Self Pay Option
Please call our office for current discounts.
Directions to ACH
We are on the southeast corner of York & Wilton. Two blocks north of Stevenson Lane. We are just south of Towson University and south of Towson Circle.
Massage Therapy at ACH
Visit our massage page to learn more about our
three therapists’, their specialties and their availability.
Sacro Occipital Technique
Foot Levelers Orthotics
X-ray taken and processed on-site